Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share
 

 The worst quest.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bastian Shaw
Wooden Sword
Wooden Sword
Bastian Shaw

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 27
Location : Denmark

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:53 am

What quest do you hate the most?

I'd say 'Villainy of Galrath'. You have to fight trough half of Kryta to get there, and there isn't a fitting reward. Plsu, it's got lvl 20 mobs on the way there. Link: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Villainy_of_Galrath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Posts : 1903
Join date : 2007-12-08
Location : undescribable..

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:33 am

villany is bloody easy xD
which quest i hate the most... the one i had to help the most with i'd say... dunno which that one would be tough... might be captured son or something

_________________
at the moment i am helping yoni or adi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bastian Shaw
Wooden Sword
Wooden Sword
Bastian Shaw

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 27
Location : Denmark

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:07 pm

dark reaper exarch wrote:
villany is bloody easy xD
which quest i hate the most... the one i had to help the most with i'd say... dunno which that one would be tough... might be captured son or something

Now that I think of it, Captured Son holds a close second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nilz
I Spam for Fun!
I Spam for Fun!
Nilz

Posts : 120
Join date : 2008-02-29
Age : 26
Location : Small Village In Friesland.

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 pm

Tbh, all and everything in EotN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Posts : 1903
Join date : 2007-12-08
Location : undescribable..

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Nilz wrote:
Tbh, all and everything in EotN.

...

no...

_________________
at the moment i am helping yoni or adi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Posts : 422
Join date : 2007-12-08
Location : Somewhere

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:35 am

Ive never found the story line interesting apart from props, otherwise boriing

_________________
The worst quest. Hitsusigvk2

What doesn't Kill you simply makes you, Stranger-Joker

"I murder a Rhyme, a word at a time, u aint herd of a mind, as perverted as mine!"-Eminem
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
silmarilen
Chick


Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-08-06

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:42 pm

that norn alemoot thing. it sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Posts : 422
Join date : 2007-12-08

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:02 am

For a Prophecies quest, Villainy really kicks ass.

At first, I only had Prophecies. Getting experience there actually is kind of... balanced out. You won't get to level 20 in just a few hours. You actually have to DO stuff for exp.
Villainy of Galrath rewards tons of exp (for a Prophecies quest). It takes long, but it's worth it.

Yay Villainy!

Hmmm.. I really don't like To Tahnakai Temple. It's not hard, but it's just plain boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
silmarilen
Chick


Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-08-06

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:26 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
For a Prophecies quest, Villainy really kicks ass.

At first, I only had Prophecies. Getting experience there actually is kind of... balanced out. You won't get to level 20 in just a few hours. You actually have to DO stuff for exp.
Villainy of Galrath rewards tons of exp (for a Prophecies quest). It takes long, but it's worth it.

Yay Villainy!

indeed, with the comming of factions, suddenly all quests gave 2k+ exp. which kinda ruined it imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathly Note
I Spam for Ranks..
I Spam for Ranks..
Deathly Note

Posts : 139
Join date : 2008-08-11

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:01 am

silmarilen wrote:
that norn alemoot thing. it sucks

Indeed it sucks.

It sucks like a vacuum cleaner with a puffer fish on the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Posts : 422
Join date : 2007-12-08
Location : Somewhere

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:59 am

Deathly Note wrote:
silmarilen wrote:
that norn alemoot thing. it sucks

Indeed it sucks.

It sucks like a vacuum cleaner with a puffer fish on the end.

thats why props is the best campaign ever

_________________
The worst quest. Hitsusigvk2

What doesn't Kill you simply makes you, Stranger-Joker

"I murder a Rhyme, a word at a time, u aint herd of a mind, as perverted as mine!"-Eminem
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Deathly Note
I Spam for Ranks..
I Spam for Ranks..
Deathly Note

Posts : 139
Join date : 2008-08-11

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:01 am

Within Power wrote:
Deathly Note wrote:
silmarilen wrote:
that norn alemoot thing. it sucks

Indeed it sucks.

It sucks like a vacuum cleaner with a puffer fish on the end.

thats why props is the best campaign ever

Explanation please?

Why do you like that quest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Posts : 422
Join date : 2007-12-08
Location : Somewhere

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 am

Deathly Note wrote:
Within Power wrote:
Deathly Note wrote:
silmarilen wrote:
that norn alemoot thing. it sucks

Indeed it sucks.

It sucks like a vacuum cleaner with a puffer fish on the end.

thats why props is the best campaign ever

Explanation please?

Why do you like that quest?

its not the quest initself props just looks a shit more cooler iswell im kinda lazy ill leave quests if i dotn need to do them but i done villany

_________________
The worst quest. Hitsusigvk2

What doesn't Kill you simply makes you, Stranger-Joker

"I murder a Rhyme, a word at a time, u aint herd of a mind, as perverted as mine!"-Eminem
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Deathly Note
I Spam for Ranks..
I Spam for Ranks..
Deathly Note

Posts : 139
Join date : 2008-08-11

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:06 am

...

I don't think prophs is cooler.

NF pwns.

It was the first one to actually have a story line instead of a plot (there is a huge difference) + heroes + looks awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Posts : 422
Join date : 2007-12-08
Location : Somewhere

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:11 am

Deathly Note wrote:
...

I don't think prophs is cooler.

NF pwns.

It was the first one to actually have a story line instead of a plot (there is a huge difference) + heroes + looks awesome

dude ur shittin me NF was LONG and BORING and had a reasonably same plot... some dude is gonna destroy the world Oh noe instead of the lich and shiro THIS TIME ITS A GOD ABBADON
and then The destroyer!
What next?

_________________
The worst quest. Hitsusigvk2

What doesn't Kill you simply makes you, Stranger-Joker

"I murder a Rhyme, a word at a time, u aint herd of a mind, as perverted as mine!"-Eminem
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Deathly Note
I Spam for Ranks..
I Spam for Ranks..
Deathly Note

Posts : 139
Join date : 2008-08-11

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:12 am

Within Power wrote:
Deathly Note wrote:
...

I don't think prophs is cooler.

NF pwns.

It was the first one to actually have a story line instead of a plot (there is a huge difference) + heroes + looks awesome

dude ur shittin me NF was LONG and BORING and had a reasonably same plot... some dude is gonna destroy the world Oh noe instead of the lich and shiro THIS TIME ITS A GOD ABBADON
and then The destroyer!
What next?

...

dragons


http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Primordus
http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Drakkar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Posts : 422
Join date : 2007-12-08
Location : Somewhere

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:57 am

ROFL..
Thinking about it now though dragons would be awesome..

_________________
The worst quest. Hitsusigvk2

What doesn't Kill you simply makes you, Stranger-Joker

"I murder a Rhyme, a word at a time, u aint herd of a mind, as perverted as mine!"-Eminem
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Deathly Note
I Spam for Ranks..
I Spam for Ranks..
Deathly Note

Posts : 139
Join date : 2008-08-11

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:37 am

Within Power wrote:
ROFL..
Thinking about it now though dragons would be awesome..

Arena Net announced that there were dragons in hibernation.

They wake up in GW2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noob
I Spam for Fun!
I Spam for Fun!
Noob

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 26
Location : Southpark, Colorado

The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:11 am

worst is dzagonur bastion -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/supermichael
Sponsored content




The worst quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst quest.   The worst quest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The worst quest.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Elf Quest Toy Box!
» Space Quest IV.5 Roger Wilco and The Voyage Home
» the mystery of bubbles quest
» Sakura Bonsai Quest
» Finish Twinkle Toes Quest, Get A New Move and Couch!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Beyond The Rainbow :: PvE-
Jump to: