Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please take a look at this Builds and read them!

Go down 
+3
dark reaper exarch
Deathly Note
Foxy Foxwing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxy Foxwing
Chick

Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Empty
PostSubject: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Deathly Note
I Spam for Ranks..
I Spam for Ranks..
Deathly Note

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Foxy Foxwing wrote:
http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_GvG_Dual_Elementalist_Split

Last GvG didnt go that well,

Hope we have better luck with this one

I fear the club
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 pm

i can do any of the builds but prefer the ranger one
Back to top Go down
Deathly Note
I Spam for Ranks..
I Spam for Ranks..
Deathly Note

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 pm

ill be warr again
Back to top Go down
elite lee
Chick
elite lee

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:03 pm

i can go monk if u have a space for net GvG.
i can go RC, WoH 1, WoH 2 and HB

and sorry for not coming for tonights GvG my mum put me up for playing cricket Sad
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyfighter2008.up-with.com
Jenna Julia
Pm me in Game for Erotic Pics
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:34 pm

I will be Mind Blast ele
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:03 pm

READ THIS! VERY IMPORTNANT!

The most straightforward GvG's consist of two teams meeting each other at the flagstand, engaging each other 7v7 while the flag runners run flags and participate briefly in the combat while at the stand. If a team can, they will often try to delay the enemy flag runner enough to gain a morale boost. Delaying the enemy flag runner is important even if you do not get a boost, since it means your own flag runner is able to stay and fight at the stand for longer. If one team is able to get a decisive victory at the flagstand, either by wiping out the other team or by forcing them to retreat, they will generally push the opposing team's base and start killing NPCs. The defending team, with the aid of newly-resurrected members, NPCs, and fresh energy bars will then try to push the enemy out of their base and regain the ground they lost, often with the aim of getting a flag through.

A team that realizes that they are unable to fight the enemy head-on will often split a small force to the enemy base to kill NPCs or harass the flagrunner. This forces the other team to either split their forces as well, or lose NPCs and potentially the Guild Lord. Many teams will include a couple of strong solo characters (warriors with Healing Signet, Crippling Shot rangers, etc.) to use in split situations. Some teams are set up to split from the beginning, sending a predetermined squad to the enemy base from the start. Matches that involve a lot of splitting generally involve the multiple squads running around, trying to either get to undefended NPCs or force an engagement with an enemy squad that they can score kills on (or kill the enemy flag runner). Snares are invaluable for this; teleports are an annoying way to make a squad hard to catch.

The 2-minute resurrection cycle factors into tactics: teams will often try to spike a target right before the two-minute mark and force them to resurrect at base, or "save" a lone survivor or straggler and kill them right after the two-minute mark, ensuring that they stay dead for a while. If enemy members are dead and you have some team members near the enemy resurrection shrine, they should be aware if characters are going to resurrect on top of them (with full energy and recharged skills!). Remember that Death Penalty only makes them easier to kill; they still do just as much damage!
Back to top Go down
Deathly Note
I Spam for Ranks..
I Spam for Ranks..
Deathly Note

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:17 pm

Jenna Julia wrote:
READ THIS! VERY IMPORTNANT!

The most straightforward GvG's consist of two teams meeting each other at the flagstand, engaging each other 7v7 while the flag runners run flags and participate briefly in the combat while at the stand. If a team can, they will often try to delay the enemy flag runner enough to gain a morale boost. Delaying the enemy flag runner is important even if you do not get a boost, since it means your own flag runner is able to stay and fight at the stand for longer. If one team is able to get a decisive victory at the flagstand, either by wiping out the other team or by forcing them to retreat, they will generally push the opposing team's base and start killing NPCs. The defending team, with the aid of newly-resurrected members, NPCs, and fresh energy bars will then try to push the enemy out of their base and regain the ground they lost, often with the aim of getting a flag through.

A team that realizes that they are unable to fight the enemy head-on will often split a small force to the enemy base to kill NPCs or harass the flagrunner. This forces the other team to either split their forces as well, or lose NPCs and potentially the Guild Lord. Many teams will include a couple of strong solo characters (warriors with Healing Signet, Crippling Shot rangers, etc.) to use in split situations. Some teams are set up to split from the beginning, sending a predetermined squad to the enemy base from the start. Matches that involve a lot of splitting generally involve the multiple squads running around, trying to either get to undefended NPCs or force an engagement with an enemy squad that they can score kills on (or kill the enemy flag runner). Snares are invaluable for this; teleports are an annoying way to make a squad hard to catch.

The 2-minute resurrection cycle factors into tactics: teams will often try to spike a target right before the two-minute mark and force them to resurrect at base, or "save" a lone survivor or straggler and kill them right after the two-minute mark, ensuring that they stay dead for a while. If enemy members are dead and you have some team members near the enemy resurrection shrine, they should be aware if characters are going to resurrect on top of them (with full energy and recharged skills!). Remember that Death Penalty only makes them easier to kill; they still do just as much damage!

This is supposed to be commonly known, but repeating it again can never be a bad thing.

The most problems are encountered in really executing the plan and distributing the roles in a team and the execution of these roles.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:13 am

i wrote that cause we didn't do nothing like that
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 pm

agree with deathly-chan commonly kown etc
Back to top Go down
Noob
I Spam for Fun!
I Spam for Fun!
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:30 pm

ill be WOH ele
Back to top Go down
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/supermichael
Wooper
Gold Sword
Gold Sword
Wooper

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 am

I can be Axe war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please take a look at this Builds and read them!   Please take a look at this Builds and read them! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please take a look at this Builds and read them!
Page 1 of 1