Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuki's awesome running service

Go down 
+2
dark reaper exarch
Yuki Shio
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kage
I'm a Pimp, Blondes are my Forte
kage

Yuki's awesome running service - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's awesome running service   Yuki's awesome running service - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:19 pm

you have the right not to be near them....ruining your health you say? second hand smoke ehh?
let me tell you something....nobody, and i say nobody ever died from second hand smoke....ruining your health? go somewhere else! And you say we smokers make your hair smell bad and whatever pieces of shit you wrote up there! we smokers have a right to be able to smoke and you have a right not to inhale second hand smoke! get the fuck away if it's bothering you no one fucking said you have to stand by and breathe the motherfucking smoke...fuckoff if you don't like it goddamnit! damn posh tart... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.KAGE.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's awesome running service   Yuki's awesome running service - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:47 am

kage wrote:
you have the right not to be near them....ruining your health you say? second hand smoke ehh?
let me tell you something....nobody, and i say nobody ever died from second hand smoke....ruining your health? go somewhere else! And you say we smokers make your hair smell bad and whatever pieces of shit you wrote up there! we smokers have a right to be able to smoke and you have a right not to inhale second hand smoke! get the fuck away if it's bothering you no one fucking said you have to stand by and breathe the motherfucking smoke...fuckoff if you don't like it goddamnit! damn posh tart... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

how do you know nobody died from 2nd hand smoking ? and as far as going away when somebody else is smoking near you, if you are standing in a line and someone gets behind you who is smoking you should just go away ? no freaking way ~~
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's awesome running service   Yuki's awesome running service - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:24 pm

hey it's your decision. If you don't want to breathe the smoke you can go away...or suffer Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.KAGE.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's awesome running service   Yuki's awesome running service - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:47 am

kage wrote:
hey it's your decision. If you don't want to breathe the smoke you can go away...or suffer Twisted Evil

or you can be a descent person and just stop it
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Silver Sword
Silver Sword

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's awesome running service   Yuki's awesome running service - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Yuki a have you a running mission Very Happy

need 2 missions runned: aborstone and boreas seabed.

Too lazy to do them myself and you like running so i make you a favour :p
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's awesome running service   Yuki's awesome running service - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:49 am

1: You cant run too the missions
2: You cant run the actual mission
3: Yuki cant do that anyway
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki's awesome running service   Yuki's awesome running service - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki's awesome running service
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4