Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GvG Organisation

Go down 
+13
dervish scythe
Houstons Problem
Deathly Note
Alexx
elite lee
Within Power
The White Clown
Rhys Eh
Freeze O
Rohit93
Doragon
dark reaper exarch
Xetoil
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

GvG Organisation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:42 am

i have just finished a completely new gvg team build (as far as i know completely new) but to prevent confusion we will use this build first and after it i will post my new builds and we will VOTE which one we will use in the next.
NOTE, i will give precise descriptions of the assignments per character in the new build since it will be a lot more complex

*VERY IMPORTANT*
all who have been assigned to a position for the gvg and are not sure what they are supposed to do ask now, i will check before we do the gvg to be certain there isn't any confusion
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:30 pm

last friday's gvg was pointless do to the absence of BAS AND MIKE mitchel didn't plan this in becuz he didn't pay attention to the GM

i thank the ones who came for their time and effor, mike and bas you better have a good reason -_-
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:49 pm

ZOMFGDZZ holy ----------- i forgot totally! forgive me dark i was to busy doin other stuf.. i kinda forgot... and err same with mike i gues..
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 am

Within Power wrote:
ZOMFGDZZ holy ----------- i forgot totally! forgive me dark i was to busy doin other stuf.. i kinda forgot... and err same with mike i gues..

DOING FREAKING XBOX'ING, and mike has to pay, i gave him teh build i wanted to play... which got totally ... over becuz of that worthless hero
Back to top Go down
The White Clown
Chick
The White Clown

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:49 pm

hey guys, just incase we have any matches coming up, i cant get onto GW for a while, my computer locked up, nd i need code >.< will get back when im on again though. please dont kick me, not that im trying to not come on O_o"
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:08 am

The White Clown wrote:
hey guys, just incase we have any matches coming up, i cant get onto GW for a while, my computer locked up, nd i need code >.< will get back when im on again though. please dont kick me, not that im trying to not come on O_o"

i will notifie schadow and i do not think that we will gvg again anytime soon
Back to top Go down
The White Clown
Chick
The White Clown

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:20 am

ok, thanks a lot dark^^ i'll see if i can get on GW on my sisters comp, though it'll be really slow if i can
Back to top Go down
Deathly Note
I Spam for Ranks..
I Spam for Ranks..
Deathly Note

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Preferably Warrior

But i'm always looking for oppurtunities to improve my playing style and widen my horizon.

So: any class, but I'll have to get used to the classes and builds
Back to top Go down
Houstons Problem
Chick

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:22 am

Conjure Sin(Requires spike partner,partner running identical build for knock-lock(see pvx wiki WoTA Conjure for the basics).

Can play as warrior......but please to god dont make me.

Could play as an MM......but why the hell would u wanna do that.

Can play as a Echo SS necro

Can,kinda,play as a nuker fire ele
Can.kinda,play as a BA Ranger

IN EXTREME EMERGENCY- I can fill in as a monk.

Im not the greatest in PvP BUT if u really,really,REALLY need me........just say so
Back to top Go down
dervish scythe
Chick

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:32 pm

ive got a sin - moebius spiker (can be other if you give me a good build) Laughing
got a derv - can be basicaly everything with it
got a rit - preferably healing
got a ranger - splinter barrage or interrupt
got a monk but only started with it a week ago so i dont have all elite with it can be hb of WoH with it tho.

and that's about it
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Pm me in Game for Erotic Pics
Pm me in Game for Erotic Pics
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:33 pm

i will post some good team builds soon.
some took from pvx and changed them a little bit. some made up myself. at least i think they're good enough.
Back to top Go down
Rekhyt Nightbringer
Chick

PostSubject: GvG   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:09 pm

For GvG i can play:

Monk: SoR, ZB, WoH, LoD and 55hp

Elementalist: Nuker and SH

Necromancer: MM

Ranger: RaO

and Ritualist: Vengeful smiter or healer
Back to top Go down
Wooper
Gold Sword
Gold Sword
Wooper

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:28 am

I can play Sword/Axe/Hammer war.
Back to top Go down
leoe_ozi
Chick
leoe_ozi

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:17 am

I playing mostly

Mesmer: Fast Cast Water
Elementalist: Water or Nuker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GvG Organisation   GvG Organisation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GvG Organisation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Beyond The Rainbow :: PvP-