Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They Call it "Ursan"

Go down 
+4
Freeze O
dark reaper exarch
Yuki Shio
Within Power
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

They Call it "Ursan" Empty
PostSubject: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey.. im goin straight to the subject, yeah i know dark and mike are working on GvG atm, so i decided to see if i can get PvE Guild teams going, not sure if this will work ,as i have already tried making teams for UW/FoW

Alright here we go, for those of you who know Ursan-Way , yeah thats the plan to get 2 HB monks and 6 Ursans any R becuase i dont wanna be mean lol, anyway any Req and we will do FoW/UW in HM and clear the area till the end chests.

For those who dont know what Ursan-way is i suggest u go on wiki however... Its all dependent on 1 skill i guess "Ursan Blessing" its a Elite skill/Form in Eotn that gives u "Bear related" moves, dealing high spike damage and knocking down foes in the area

The Higher ur Norn rank the more damage u cuase with ur skills, by now u should have guessed Ursan Blessing is a skill in the Norn Title Track and u get it from a quest

Anyway, pm here if ur up for Ursan Way

Last edited by Within Power on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer lols!)
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:59 pm

I really want to be in this. But my Norn rank is only 5. Maybe we can go Nornpoint farming with the guild once?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:00 pm

good idea, but i did say any R is fine, but yeah i didnt think of that going norn point farming really is a good idea good thinking lol
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:03 pm

If my rank doesn't matter, count me in!
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:04 pm

yay! now all we need is 5 more ursans and 2 monks mhm.... anyways im sure dark will come ..
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:06 pm

Someone force Friso, he's got a monk.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:35 pm

semi spamming ... i left at 9 dutch time and you 2 still managed to post that many ... semi spamming ... why does that word pop-up into my mind .... anyway count me in i prefer to go with dark considering that i want the clearing statues + it is good for drunkard and he has max ursan and i got some candy for ->HIM<- to further increase hp and remove dp if needed
Back to top Go down
Freeze O
Silver Sword
Silver Sword
Freeze O

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 am

Yaya,

Force me alraey, I like FoW, but use to be bonder in 5 man partys.
nevver tried ursan, Healers Boon, should get that skill first then.
There for i've got a question: "if i get a skill with an Elete tome does that skill then count as cought skills for the title? or is your title then screwed?

otherwise it'll have to wait since HB is end of NF, and i'm not there yet and i also dont know the rest of the build. But if tome isnt a problem, then sure.... i'm in.

if we do FoW, on what do we fight?, beach, forrest or the plains? or the temple thingy?
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:36 am

dark reaper exarch wrote:
semi spamming ... i left at 9 dutch time and you 2 still managed to post that many ... semi spamming ... why does that word pop-up into my mind .... anyway count me in i prefer to go with dark considering that i want the clearing statues + it is good for drunkard and he has max ursan and i got some candy for ->HIM<- to further increase hp and remove dp if needed

yeah yeah its not like we have 600 posts now* do we
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:56 am

[quote="Freeze O"]Yaya,

Force me alraey, I like FoW, but use to be bonder in 5 man partys.
nevver tried ursan, Healers Boon, should get that skill first then.
There for i've got a question: "if i get a skill with an Elete tome does that skill then count as cought skills for the title? or is your title then screwed?

otherwise it'll have to wait since HB is end of NF, and i'm not there yet and i also dont know the rest of the build. But if tome isnt a problem, then sure.... i'm in.

if we do FoW, on what do we fight?, beach, forrest or the plains? or the temple thingy?[/quote

pretty much all and the build is in the gvg team section just quote it ctrl c ctrl v the template code into your template code in gw as i explained before and done, also healing seed/seed of life would be nice for it

ps bas you didn't post at all for a while so it is obvious that i would have more then you cuz i kept on going, someone needs to keep the forum alive or your work would be for nothing
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:46 am

I don't think it'll damage your title.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Silver Sword
Silver Sword

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 am

I'm in! got rank5 ursan, or i can heal with the rit.

answer: it qounts towards skill hunter
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:34 pm

ps bas you didn't post at all for a while so it is obvious that i would have more then you cuz i kept on going, someone needs to keep the forum alive or your work would be for nothing[/quote]

yeah nice job dark lol! anyways plz sign up for Ursa nway everyone!
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Within Power wrote:
ps bas you didn't post at all for a while so it is obvious that i would have more then you cuz i kept on going, someone needs to keep the forum alive or your work would be for nothing

yeah nice job dark lol! anyways plz sign up for Ursa nway everyone![/quote]

at least quote properly, and i cannot help it if i am the only one posting .,..
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:33 pm

You didn't quote it properly yourself either.. xD
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Yuki Shio wrote:
You didn't quote it properly yourself either.. xD

bas your forum is screwed up again ...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:32 am

Yeah! It's NOT your fault! Laughing
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:56 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
Yeah! It's NOT your fault! Laughing

well at least one of us is laughing ...
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:35 am

This is for Ursan registration.. go off-topic i nthe off-topic section!
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:05 am

Within Power wrote:
This is for Ursan registration.. go off-topic i nthe off-topic section!

just tell us when it is already -_-
Back to top Go down
The White Clown
Chick
The White Clown

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:09 pm

if you need another ursan im in, though my rank is reeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllly low (R3) need to go point farming more often >.< but anyway, yeah need 1 more ursan i can come^^
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:35 am

gr8 gr8 we got another ursan, but i completely forgot about a terra tank.. we need a terra tank now and 2 monks then were set i think
Back to top Go down
The White Clown
Chick
The White Clown

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:04 am

ok great^^ just tell me when we've got a run comign up and i'll be there^^
Back to top Go down
Freeze O
Silver Sword
Silver Sword
Freeze O

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:58 am

If someone just help me getting HB, then i'm in.
I wont accept elete tomes. Since i'm not sure if wit wike srew one title for getting all eletes. I'm quite busy with that to be honest. I'f not no problem then but still just capturing is cheaper.

The only thing I know is that the skil is end Nightfall.

So i need to get end nightfalll....

But i'll look that up sometimes.
for the time beeing, i got exams comming up.
THats lil more important atm that GW, sorry.
In the evenings however i'll ge on cause i cant study, to late to lame for that...

Greetz Friso
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:36 am

like i've stated elite tomes work for the title and it is somewhere at 60-70% nf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Call it "Ursan"   They Call it "Ursan" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Call it "Ursan"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next