Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys Eh
One With the Okapis
Rhys Eh

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Help!   Help! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:40 am

An idea I had, if someone needs help with something- from missions to money- we could help them. Just post your problem!

I'm first Very Happy Dzagonur Bastion
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 am

Rhys Eh wrote:
An idea I had, if someone needs help with something- from missions to money- we could help them. Just post your problem!

I'm first Very Happy Dzagonur Bastion

got time monday

and i need like 3500k for titles tnx in advance

ps if we are going to it like this lets at least do it properly and in a productive way or else we might as well just say it in GC

1 Example Hi i just made a monk in nf and from experience i know that dzagonur can be quite a pain, can anyone make some time in about 3 days to help me with it ? k so now we know in advance that he will probably will be needing some helping 3 days later instead of 3 minutes after he needs it

2 I will give my own schedule of the week
Dark
monday - will be vanquishing in the morning since most will be offline i will TRY to make time around 10:30GMT and will have time after i ate until around 16:00gmt
tuesday - probably will not have any time since i will be working in the afternoon, might help around 17:00 gmt
wednesday - same as monday
thursday till saturday - off to lan party

now you can keep track of when the regular "helpers" are available and not be all surprised like today when i got like 3 requests for help when i am already helping someone or vanquishing which i am hoping to finish in the next 2 weeks and then that shouldn't be an issue anymore

3 not to be a giant pain in the ass but the way you presented it isn't much different then saying it in GC just wanted to give your idea some more spice, if you are or are not following my ideas is completely up to you it is your topic after all
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Dark reaper Exarch wrote:
Err well dont look at me.. i really dont wanto be "Money Transfered again... my money..

Anyways im up if u need help i can help u with that miss jus tell me when im usally on alot so pm me im game or sumin .
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:19 am

Within Power wrote:
Dark reaper Exarch wrote:
Err well dont look at me.. i really dont wanto be "Money Transfered again... my money..

Anyways im up if u need help i can help u with that miss jus tell me when im usally on alot so pm me im game or sumin .

on the freaking xbox...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!   Help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Beyond The Rainbow :: PvE-
Jump to: