Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life's biggest EMO's

Go down 
+6
Noob
Within Power
Yuki Shio
Jenna Julia
dark reaper exarch
kage
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kage
I'm a Pimp, Blondes are my Forte
kage

Life's biggest EMO's Empty
PostSubject: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Bas i think you have some screens to post...
Back to top Go down
http://www.KAGE.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:21 pm

that is the lamest first post of a thread ever...
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:23 am

lol so what....bas needs to post some screens...damn lazy apprentice...
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 am

kage wrote:
lol so what....bas needs to post some screens...damn lazy apprentice...

he is your apprentice ? if so .. ah what the heck this guild is already in hell anyway
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:15 am

well...yeah. <----short and to the point xD
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:37 am

kage wrote:
well...yeah. <----short and to the point xD

why is he your apprentice and are you like making him pay for it ?
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 pm

meh he's not really my apprentice or w/e it's just an inside joke between bas and I.
Making him pay for it? why?
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:02 pm

kage wrote:
meh he's not really my apprentice or w/e it's just an inside joke between bas and I.
Making him pay for it? why?

cuz you need money ? there will be gw sigarettes and sigars soon..
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:18 am

Meh...I can get my own cash...I don't take money from other people....Afterall ectos aren't money :d
Very Happy but I wouldn't take cash from bas or anyone else, afterall they worked hard to get it.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:23 am

kage wrote:
Meh...I can get my own cash...I don't take money from other people....Afterall ectos aren't money :d
Very Happy but I wouldn't take cash from bas or anyone else, afterall they worked hard to get it.

and ecto;s ?
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:08 pm

meh...i think about ectos the same as i think of money.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:02 pm

kage wrote:
meh...i think about ectos the same as i think of money.

but you do not take money yet you do take ecto's
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:44 am

yes i do take ectos, but nobody gives me ectos capish?
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Pm me in Game for Erotic Pics
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:05 am

oh my god you actually did that topic who are emo's ?! xD what the hell...seriously, soon i will leave from this guild. and no body doesn't give a damn thing about it and i'm sure sooner or later this guild is going down. well, no wonder why
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:43 am

well this topic was made for some screens that bas is gonna put up...and this guild has been together for like a year...cant say i see it going to hell or w/e
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:35 am

Jenna Julia wrote:
oh my god you actually did that topic who are emo's ?! xD what the hell...seriously, soon i will leave from this guild. and no body doesn't give a damn thing about it and i'm sure sooner or later this guild is going down. well, no wonder why

1st of all if you are going then i might as well go togheter with christopher rey amber pacey and so on xD and leave kage and his apprentice behind
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:36 am

one of my classmates is an emo...or they call him emo. what ever they wanna call him. i really don't give a damn thing about it.
they say " i'm sure you cut yourself and cry on the pillow at nights. hahaha "
but seriously...i know him, and sure is he's not like that. it doesn't mean when you have a haircut like "emo's " or you wear only black and hear metal or you don't have so many friends at school. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK !!!
'cause i know him and i think he's fine. it's just so many people judge other by their outlook but they don't even know who he is.
i would rather be his friend than being friend with some stupid asshole, who thinks he is the god and he can have all what he wants! and the worst part is i have to hear hours and hours about his life and about how good he looks and he is most wanted and everyone likes him!
well guess what, KISS YOUR ASS AND FUCK OFF!
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:51 pm

LOLOLOLOL Like tell that to the guy...Don't take it out on us...still...It's not like I hate listening to cruel things...Afterall I am a person that laugh's at the commercial about africa being overpopulated and not having food...Actually I scream this at the TV at the same time ''WELL IF YOU THOUGH ABOUT CONDOMS BEFORE FUCKING YOUR COUNTRY WOULDN'T BE OVERPOPULATED THEREFORE NOT HUNGRY....OH AND IF YOU WANTED TO SAY YOU CAN'T AFFORD CONDOMS GET A FUCKING STONE AND HOLD IT BEETWEEN YOUR KNEES...'' YAY Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:26 pm

true. they have there bad education as well. if they even have that O.O ( not all countries ) and cause they don't know about condoms and stuff they make kids over and over again and then they realize oh my god we don't have food and how we are gonna feed our kids ?! goddammmit don't have sex then! and i'm sure no one is gonna open Durex Condom Store there either...
and then...they blame EU and USA that everyones lives so good there while at the same moment those poor African kids starve to death.
i'm sorry....i really am. it's sad. but it's not my fault! it's the coverment and the place where that country is.
i may sound rude but seriously, its not my fault that they starve there and i can eat whatever i wanna eat and be happy and live normal life.cause i born here and thats all! i mean plese, what can i do ? starve like them and feel the same pain ? no way!
i wanna say: IT'S ALL FUCKED UP!!!
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:31 pm

yeah well..I would cut their balls off after they had at least 1 child...that would fix it...or just nuke 'em until there's enough food being produced for the survivors..But, what you said is completely true JJ.
Or they could imitate China and enforce a law that if you have more than one kid you have to pay tax for it.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:30 am

kage wrote:
yeah well..I would cut their balls off after they had at least 1 child...that would fix it...or just nuke 'em until there's enough food being produced for the survivors..But, what you said is completely true JJ.
Or they could imitate China and enforce a law that if you have more than one kid you have to pay tax for it.

a nuke after detonation leaves a certain amount of radation making it unable to grow healthy vegetables or no vegetables at all so basically you are making even more space in africa useless for inhabiting and growing vegetables and such
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:37 am

it's all messed up what can i say...
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:41 am

meh...destroying africa wouldnt be that bad...
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:19 am

well it got 2 sides...african people starve to death and americans eat to death. isn't life funny or what ?!
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:00 am

Jenna Julia wrote:
well it got 2 sides...african people starve to death and americans eat to death. isn't life funny or what ?!

you know for the used to be most powerful country in the world it is kinda stupid taht they are going to die by eating too much ... they beat the germans twice ... but not their appetite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life's biggest EMO's   Life's biggest EMO's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life's biggest EMO's
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next