Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farming Teams

Go down 
+2
dark reaper exarch
Within Power
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:21 am

Hey... We will have some Farming teams posted here soon so jus keep a look out and see if ur names on there, there will be various teams for different things, were gonna have a team for the deep and Urgoz and some small to large teams of UW and FoW even doa if people have been there.
The teams wont be placed in this topic, a new topic will be made for each Build team, if u dont know the skills d/w well tell you what u need lol

If you wanto register put your name down here and what prof u are and we can put u in.
Just like Dark

Last edited by on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:28 am

ey there

i'd like to register my nec for the farming teams, got every town and can do every build just tell me when where and what i have to be.
Back to top Go down

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:57 am

Boom !

Up for UW and DoA

And I need full UW clearance with my monk btw Shocked
Back to top Go down
Xetoil
Wooden Sword
Wooden Sword
Xetoil

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:34 am

I want to register my necro then, he can do most builds and he has been to almost every town in all campains exept NF and GWEN (almost done gwen tho)
Back to top Go down
rory
Chick
rory

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:53 am

i want to play with my necro Toxic Creuture S king rabbit rabbit rabbit What a Face

but i dont have all the towns and i dont have all the builds so i need to farm alot cash for the skills and need to cap alot Smile
Back to top Go down
rory
Chick
rory

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:01 am

Want to use my war: Bos Bes for fow and uw

FoW Obi Tank build.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SchadowSzura
Life Leader
Life Leader
SchadowSzura

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:11 am

much necro's hmm im also in for some uw farming or something with my necro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 am

I'd like to farm with my elementalist. My best build is a water build, but for farming I have an almost decent fire build. I have completed Factions and Prophecies with that char, so I won't be able to go farming in NF. (She's just past Kodanur Crossroads there, I think).

And I don't own EotN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:39 am

To bad that they nerved Ursan stuff Crying or Very sad But still, for UW clearance, 2 necros is enough Smile
Back to top Go down
SchadowSzura
Life Leader
Life Leader
SchadowSzura

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:26 pm

Morda wrote:
To bad that they nerved Ursan stuff Crying or Very sad But still, for UW clearance, 2 necros is enough Smile

me (A) xD
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:21 pm

lol yeah but we have 5 and there all complaining t ome =[
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Farming Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Teams   Farming Teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farming Teams
Page 1 of 1