Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And then she left again...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna Julia
Pm me in Game for Erotic Pics
Jenna Julia

And then she left again... Empty
PostSubject: And then she left again...   And then she left again... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:53 am

And then she left again... Gw04310
And then she left again... Gw04411
and then Yuki left...
Back to top Go down
kage
I'm a Pimp, Blondes are my Forte
kage

PostSubject: Re: And then she left again...   And then she left again... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:22 am

well...that was funny as hell....and she showed her awesome.....stupidity ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.KAGE.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: And then she left again...   And then she left again... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:36 pm

pointless...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: And then she left again...   And then she left again... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:36 pm

Why's Jenna always getting mad over things like this?
Basically, nothing happened. We were just having fun with the alliance. Akra didn't mind. I kicked him and invited him back right away.

Despite that being a sad way to spend 100G, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Jenna wasn't there. She didn't see how the conversation went. At that moment, it was pretty funny. But Jenna doesn't seem to be able to take a joke. And it didn't even have anything to do to with her to begin with!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
Nilz
I Spam for Fun!
I Spam for Fun!
Nilz

PostSubject: Re: And then she left again...   And then she left again... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:18 pm

It's kinda obvious that the whole kicking - akra - jenna - punishing - thing wasn't the main reason she left..
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: And then she left again...   And then she left again... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:33 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
Basically, nothing happened. We were just having fun with the alliance. Akra didn't mind. I kicked him and invited him back right away.

Despite that being a sad way to spend 100G, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Jenna wasn't there. She didn't see how the conversation went. At that moment, it was pretty funny. But Jenna doesn't seem to be able to take a joke. And it didn't even have anything to do to with her to begin with!
mad ? read again
joke ? first learn how to do jokes
anyway it's pointless to argue about that anymore. my point was Yuki, you can't just kick people like that. EVEN if you thought it was a "joke" and invited him back. it's called...foolishness. end of story.
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: And then she left again...   And then she left again... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Jenna Julia wrote:
Yuki Shio wrote:

mad ? read again
joke ? first learn how to do jokes
anyway it's pointless to argue about that anymore. my point was Yuki, you can't just kick people like that. EVEN if you thought it was a "joke" and invited him back. it's called...foolishness. end of story.

Hear! Hear!! ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.KAGE.youaremighty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And then she left again...   And then she left again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And then she left again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Beyond The Rainbow :: Off-Topic Section-
Jump to: