Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Empty
PostSubject: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:26 pm

Ok guys lots of people have been asking me what the underworld is since when they ask me what im doing, i reply UW. So im here to tell you guys about it, tho u all should know but for the people who dont read this =D

The underworld isnt some random explorable area u can go with hench and nuke the place, if its ur first time ull find it hard. Anyway first of all it can be accessed from all 3 campaigns but u need to be ascended to go in it. It is a Over farmed place for ecto.

You cant just go in it with any build ill show u

"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Bladed11
Say hello, these are Bladed Aatxe level 29 warriors about the strongest melee fighters in the game, able to hit 300 on a caster very easily. They come in groups of 2 and 3 and have an avaerage health of 1150 making them very hard to tank without some serious Protection.

The most common and easiest ways of farming is the 55/SS, which i will explain below
"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Monk_511
This is my personal 55 build, as a 55 you need a preffered Totem axe and a NEEDED -50hp Grim cests with superior runes all over ur armour to get ur hp down to 55.

As a 55 ur job is to tank these dudes and survive out while the ss takes em out
Basic sequel for 1-2 groups Cast Enchants (Balthzars spirit, Blessed aura) Sb, PS, Mystic regen and keep spamming PS and mystic regen thats all.

Now this is a Necro SS build, very straight forward while the monk casts his enchants be sure to BR him then and afetr every fight since he will need Energy

"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Necro11

All u do is SS archane echo it first cast SS cast the coppied 1 on a different aatxe and reckless haste Echo>SS>ss>Reckless and done the aatxe are dead!!

The Rewards
Your gonna love this bit, this is my best runs a couple of pics to show what u can get
"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Gw03510

"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Omg_2_10

"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Gw03110

"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Guild_10
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:29 am

Within Power wrote:
Ok guys lots of people have been asking me what the underworld is since when they ask me what im doing, i reply UW. So im here to tell you guys about it, tho u all should know but for the people who dont read this =D

first of all nice tutorial you got here Very Happy 2nd for the faction players it is closer to the stars not ascended
Back to top Go down
Xetoil
Wooden Sword
Wooden Sword
Xetoil

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:06 am

"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life"

Thats what I said........

next time give me credit for my participation
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:08 am

dark reaper exarch wrote:
Within Power wrote:

first of all nice tutorial you got here Very Happy 2nd for the faction players it is closer to the stars not ascended

same thing and thx, and btw mike it doesnt really matter it was in speech marks and at the end "he said" meaning i did not say it..
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:26 am

i also want to state that without favor you won't get in unless you have a passage scoll to the uw, tnx to the max title system we mostly have favor but sometimes you have to wait long {like right now -_-} at any rate just wanted to mention taht since this is kinda like a tutorial for peeps who never heard of the uw before and we should have favor now so i am going in BANZAI!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:52 am

I've only been into the UW once. It wasn't even the real UW. It was during Wintersday Event.

Anyway, I want to go there! And I will go there.. soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:00 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
I've only been into the UW once. It wasn't even the real UW. It was during Wintersday Event.

which proff ?
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 pm

yeah thx for sayin dark, i forgot, and 250 posts already? dude ..
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Within Power wrote:
yeah thx for sayin dark, i forgot, and 250 posts already? dude ..

i've got an average of 10 a day, not 40 like some people ~~
Back to top Go down
kage
I'm a Pimp, Blondes are my Forte
kage

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:31 am

Ooh burn!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.KAGE.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:17 am

kage wrote:
Ooh burn!!!!!!!! Very Happy

this is just one of the many spamms that just should be deleted not only cause it is intirely pointless but also because of the double avatars pictures whatever it takes in a lot of space
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:22 am

I know but it's not my fault they take a lot of space. It's not like I asked to have that giant avatar...
If it bothers you so much tell within to remove it...
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:29 am

i can make his posts back down to 0 and delete his avatar, just tell me what u want me to do xD
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:23 am

Within Power wrote:
i can make his posts back down to 0 and delete his avatar, just tell me what u want me to do xD

first schadow now you >_< ? c'mon now do not tell me you do not think that his minimum post is too big now and cannot decide what to do about it without my appinion
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:57 pm

u keep on sayin for him not to spam and now im giving u choices lol
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:33 am

Within Power wrote:
u keep on sayin for him not to spam and now im giving u choices lol

i don't care about him spamming as long as he doesn't call othersw spammers and about the choices just make it smaller cause the forum will get too big with those 2 avatars
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:05 am

kk i see, nvm now let him do as he wants
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:28 am

Better now that the big bad avatar is gone?
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 am

yeah, saves the scroll down from ur posts enlarging the forums by an extra 30 cm
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:36 am

lol indeed
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:07 am

well this saves us about 10 extra pages a day
Back to top Go down
kage
kage

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:02 am

lol...I don't comment THAT much. Razz
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:08 am

kage wrote:
lol...I don't comment THAT much. Razz

your appinion but not mine
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:30 am

Yuki Shio wrote:

which proff ?

Uhm.. my ele I think. My assassin's build isn't that good. Or I can go with my derv and take Sousuke and Zhed with me.

I'm not going to farm there yet, I just want to see what it looks like!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:12 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
Yuki Shio wrote:

which proff ?

Uhm.. my ele I think. My assassin's build isn't that good. Or I can go with my derv and take Sousuke and Zhed with me.

I'm not going to farm there yet, I just want to see what it looks like!

big black bulls that will kill us spellcasters with 2 hits without major protection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said   "It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"It's not a hobby, It's a way of life" he said
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next