Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime section!

Go down 
+4
Yuki Shio
Phixion
dark reaper exarch
kage
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Anime section! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:54 am

dark reaper exarch wrote:
Yuki Shio wrote:
Nilz wrote:
It´s like all I know about Anime.

even calling pokemon an anime is an insult...

OMG.. Pokémon is anime, ok?

It's a great one, too. For children, I mean. I loved it when I was younger, and who didn't? It has a great appeal for children, so that's great right?

And yes, Digimon is anime too. But it's also for children.

anime for children... ok ~~ but for the record the story... sucks if it even excist action..... pretty much every time the same.... i do not think of it as anime

Seriously, where do you get your knowledge from? There's a lot anime for children... It's just Japanese animation series, after all. If things aimed at children didn't count, then Naruto isn't anime, now is it?

And children see through the fact that the storyline doesn't proceed a lot, and that it's always the same.

Since I didn't bother to watch more than 3 eps, here's what someone wrote who really knows a lot about anime, and has seen a lot animes, too. I copied it from a thread where people were asked to make a list of the most overrated anime.

1. Naruto
This had such a typical story line and crappy horrible dialogue.
"My way of the ninja" and "Believe it" even "Dattebayo" was crappy.
Tell me where the plot twists please tell me. Sasuke turning evil is barely a plot twist considering Sasuke and Naruto have been rivals forever and it was way too obvious that they would fight. There is way too many filler. The plot is Naruto trains hard to someday become Hokage. Basically, that makes this Pokemon with Ninja tricks.
This is also made by a big fan of DBZ and this has become a DBZ wannabe.I'm sure many have noticed and mentioned these before
Naruto and Goku wear Orange and Blue
Sasuke and Vegeta wear blue and white
Naruto and Goku have perverted masters
Sasuke and Vegeta turn evil
Blah blah blah.

Someone said something cooler than this, but I can't find it back. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:49 am

the guy definitely didn't read the manga or he would know that the story turns a lot better -_- the idiot
2nd i never said that there are more anime for children it is just that pokemon sucks too much in my appinion to count as anime

also simply cause goku and naruto/sasuke and vegeta wear the same COLOURS makes this a simular anime to DBZ ? kakashi, so far the only perverted thing he does is read some book made bij perverted hermit which so far has not been proven to be perverted at all nor does it even have a perverted title. Jiraija might be a pervert he is at least a lot better and more usefull then goku's sensei. as far as the sasuke turning evil goes he never turned worse then he already was besides vegeta started as evil, name one thing that makes sasuke evil, he never intented to harm naruto or his other friends only when they were trying to stop them and even then he could've killed him with ease but didn't.
last comment the only change in action with DBZ was that the beams and explosions got bigger in naruto you keep getting completely new techniques
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:21 am

Not only the good stuff is anime.. xD What's wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:26 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
Not only the good stuff is anime.. xD What's wrong with you?

too me anime is sacred and a part of being sacred it that it is good, in other words anime that suck should just be called a cartoon end of story
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:04 am

Naruto would be the king of cartoons, you know...?
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:25 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
Naruto would be the king of cartoons, you know...?

you barely watched it ~~ i watched intire arcs of pokemon and my appinion is that it sucks
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:38 pm

I've seen like 3 seasons of Pokémon... And you've watched a lot too, so then it has to have some appeal to children, and therefore it is a good anime.

You can say Naruto is a good anime too, in the way that it's very succesful. It's simple, and has the same appeal on children that Pokémon has.
Back to top Go down
Nilz
I Spam for Fun!
I Spam for Fun!
Nilz

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:38 am

*sets a line under anime*

Then in my opinion Family Guy, the Simpsons or South Park are the king of cartoons ^^
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:13 pm

Yuki Shio wrote:
I've seen like 3 seasons of Pokémon... And you've watched a lot too, so then it has to have some appeal to children, and therefore it is a good anime.

You can say Naruto is a good anime too, in the way that it's very succesful. It's simple, and has the same appeal on children that Pokémon has.

are you saying that if it appeals to children it is good ? so tag is a good childrens game -.- ?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:36 pm

If it appeals to the public it's made for, then it's good I guess.
Back to top Go down
DennisZi
Spammer
DennisZi

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:38 pm

Thats a good conversation.........
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:02 am

uhm... you got a point, but we aren't 8 year olds so i would like it if nobody would bring it up again -_-
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:47 pm

last comment the only change in action with DBZ was that the beams and explosions got bigger in naruto you keep getting completely new techniques

Soz Dark had to bring this up, imo i think bleach and naruto are both great animes, but "naruto you keep getting completely new techniques" lol?, i dont know about anyone else but all Naruto ever knows and uses is "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Replication

Its a bit sad for a main character to be so weak, and then u have rasengan, and then when he comes back he learns his own rasengan.. wow.. and now his new move is probablygonna be a even better rasengan or more replications.. as for all the other characters, i guess they are ok
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:30 pm

dude... if you would read the manga you will come across a lot more techniques but it is true that naruto hasn't shown any new techniques BUT i heard from a reliable source that he has learned a lot more during those 2.5 years of training sadly enough the manga is years ahead of the anime and there will be yet another filler arc for the anime ...
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:35 pm

as long as anime keeps coming im happy filler or non fillers lol
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:11 am

Within Power wrote:
as long as anime keeps coming im happy filler or non fillers lol

personally i prefer good eps filler or none filler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime section!   Anime section! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime section!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3