Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ritualist Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Ok, so I've got this idea in my head and it's probably gonna fail, but I just have to try it. Since I love Ritualists so much, and they are capable of doing so many things, I thought: why not make an all-Rt team for Team Arenas?

I don't know yet which attributes each Rt should have, we'll probably figure that out soon enough. Best is just to try.
Maybe:
1 Offensive Communer, so a lot of spirits such as Pain, Dissonance, Disenchantment, etc.
1 Supportive Communer, spirits such as Empowerment, Union.
1 Healer, which uses my awesome pwnage build, obviously. Or I can provide you with a nice healing build which uses Attuned Was Songkei, which also rocks (and has a res skill in it).
1 Channeler, because we need someone to spike damage.

Counters:
- Casting spirits takes time
- People might refuse to come near the spirits and just wait till we move out.

So if that doesn't work, we might go 2 healers (different build though), one communer (offensive) and a channeler.
Or 1 communer, 1 channeler (spiker), 1 channeler (spirits), 1 healer. I don't really know yet.

It'd be awesome if everyone made a PvP Ritualist with the same clothes and almost the same name. That'd spread confusion and that would be so cool. I'm suggesting names such as Rpplrirui Tykkki and Rpplrlrui Tykkki etc. Did you notice the difference? When calling targets it might just draw attention from the healers. You never know. It would be cool anyway.

It'd be awesome if you want to volunteer for this project. I forced Addi to take a part in this, so we're already with two people. We will need 1 more.

If you really dont know I can provide builds. We might fail.. But who cares? We can try, and try again, and eventually give up. It'd just be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:20 pm

the i turned into a l that was obvious and there is already such a thing as rt spike in TA but whatever i am up for it
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:17 am

i got a decent rt count me in
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:30 am

If possible, it'd be cool if we could all take secondary ranger and equip charm animal. That way there's 4 people, 4 pets, and loads of spirits. Would be cool.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:56 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
If possible, it'd be cool if we could all take secondary ranger and equip charm animal. That way there's 4 people, 4 pets, and loads of spirits. Would be cool.

k i'll get me a pet then
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Pvp chars automatically have a pet...
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:21 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
Pvp chars automatically have a pet...

i have a pve rt ô.- ? i want to keep my pvp monk as long as possible
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:21 am

Did you read the first post? I said PvP characters with matching names. They also have to look alike. I'd love to use Mizuki Miyako in an all Rt team, but I won't be doing that either.
It'd just be much nicer if we could all have similar names and stuff. To spread confusion.

You can just save your monks equipment and her build. I did the same for my mesmer, 3 clicks and I have her back.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:20 am

Yuki Shio wrote:
Did you read the first post? I said PvP characters with matching names. They also have to look alike. I'd love to use Mizuki Miyako in an all Rt team, but I won't be doing that either.
It'd just be much nicer if we could all have similar names and stuff. To spread confusion.

You can just save your monks equipment and her build. I did the same for my mesmer, 3 clicks and I have her back.

i know about the armor and build and i already saved that
it is just annoying to remake pvp chars over and over and over and over and over vvand over and over vand over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over and over and over vvand over and over vand over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over and over and over vvand over and over vand over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over and over and over vvand over and over vand over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over and over and over vvand over and over vand over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over and over and over vvand over and over vand over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over and over and over vvand over and over vand over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over and over and over vvand over and over vand over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over and over and over vvand over and over vand over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over and over and over vand over vand over
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Why? I do it all the time. Only got 8 slots, so I just.. need to do that.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Yuki Shio wrote:
Why? I do it all the time. Only got 8 slots, so I just.. need to do that.

costs time ... and it is annoying to spend time on something that will just be deleted in a day or so anyway
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:04 am

It takes like.. 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:38 am

time is time
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Silver Sword
Silver Sword

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:51 am

I can come too, if you still need one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ritualist Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ritualist Team   Ritualist Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ritualist Team
Page 1 of 1