Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...

Go down 
+4
Doragon
dark reaper exarch
Yuki Shio
Freeze O
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna Julia
Pm me in Game for Erotic Pics
Jenna Julia

The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:28 am

Within Power wrote:
i think its a good picture... oO
what is it with u and pictures

its just a fucking warrior with a guild wars logo!
what more do u expect!

goddammit!

and u think 3 people dancing is betetr then a stupid warrior with a guild wars logo! o.O

lets just have no picture =/

this is stressful, but still that pic is quite cool..
back to the point! its just a picture!

xD ive put it on

i agree with you.
dylan doesnīt like anything. and if u donīt like that picture then donīt watch it!
now are all happy
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:45 am

Jenna Julia wrote:

i agree with you.
dylan doesnīt like anything. and if u donīt like that picture then donīt watch it!
now are all happy

I DO NOT LIKE ANYTHING o.O!?!?!!? alright now you have gone too far missy -_-
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 am

Jenna Julia wrote:

i agree with you.
now are all happy

ps i did not like that picture cuz it is just a lame war looking at our deriction, no emotion, no sensation, no awesome armor weaposn whatever .... just a war ... nothing spectacular ... if that picture has to represent us we would be like boring, in 2 colours and very unflexible considering that wars are only good for either tanking or dmg and do not have that wide range of good builds ... i am thinking of our image here ~~
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:13 am

dark reaper exarch wrote:
Jenna Julia wrote:

i agree with you.
now are all happy

ps i did not like that picture cuz it is just a lame war looking at our deriction, no emotion, no sensation, no awesome armor weaposn whatever .... just a war ... nothing spectacular ... if that picture has to represent us we would be like boring, in 2 colours and very unflexible considering that wars are only good for either tanking or dmg and do not have that wide range of good builds ... i am thinking of our image here ~~

okey okey take it easy. maybe i was wrong. i didnīt meant that ANYTHING so seriously.
u donīt have to yell then!
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:31 am

Jenna Julia wrote:
Jenna Julia wrote:

i agree with you.
now are all happy

okey okey take it easy. maybe i was wrong. i didnīt meant that ANYTHING so seriously.

my apologies for the yelling ...
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:07 am

Jenna Julia wrote:
Jenna Julia wrote:

i agree with you.
now are all happy

my apologies for the yelling ...

accepted...
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:49 am

ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:52 am

Jenna Julia wrote:

i agree with you.
now are all happy

DAM STRAIGHT I AGREE 100%

DARK u hate everything! its true! dont deny it! i will make a Poll topic on this mwahaha xD
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:16 am

Within Power wrote:

DARK u hate everything! its true! dont deny it! i will make a Poll topic on this mwahaha xD

dude ... it is not just me ... everyone hates you, even mike who acts like your best friend just so he can steal your ecto's he told me that
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:49 pm

ur going off-topic it doesnt matter who and how many people hate me... and they dont hate me >< its just u.. and mike becuase hes always looking in my storage and i have been noticing a decrease in ectoes... anyway
it aint about me or who hates u its u who hates everything !
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:51 pm

Within Power wrote:
ur going off-topic it doesnt matter who and how many people hate me... and they dont hate me >< its just u.. and mike becuase hes always looking in my storage and i have been noticing a decrease in ectoes... anyway
it aint about me or who hates u its u who hates everything !

you are just seeing things man... the wrong things .... besides you went off-topic as well with your dark hates everything poll
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:54 pm

we are all off topic but its true! i mean u dont laugh and jenna was given the challenge for that i mean i cant imagine how moody u always are xD!
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Within Power wrote:
we are all off topic but its true! i mean u dont laugh and jenna was given the challenge for that i mean i cant imagine how moody u always are xD!

like seriously i know you are 13 years old and all but stil why are you always picking on me ? do you think that for some strange bizar reason i like being miserable ?
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:46 pm

come on guys, stop it!
anyway it was my fault i said that to dylan so LEAVE IT AND MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES!
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:46 pm

Jenna Julia wrote:
come on guys, stop it!
anyway it was my fault i said that to dylan so LEAVE IT AND MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES!

you forgot that i do not have one ...
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Jenna Julia wrote:
come on guys, stop it!

dylan, please...be so nice and stop that subject Very Happy
thank you very much
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 pm

Jenna Julia wrote:
Jenna Julia wrote:
come on guys, stop it!

thank you very much

only cuz you ask me to
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:04 pm

Jenna Julia wrote:
Jenna Julia wrote:
come on guys, stop it!

thank you very much

only cuz you ask me to

if im gonna see another sensless, stupid, useless subject about that then im gonna bite you xD
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:05 pm

mail me what you think is stupid useless etc before i got teethmarkings in my arm or wherever you are planning to bite me
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:19 pm

mail me what you think is stupid useless etc before i got teethmarkings in my arm or wherever you are planning to bite me

im not gonna answer at that,,,
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Jenna Julia wrote:

im not gonna answer at that,,,

Back to top Go down
Freeze O
Silver Sword
Silver Sword
Freeze O

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:08 am

AH man,

this is just to funny for words...

Dylan, doen't hate everything, and he is sentimental.
I don't know his background, be he is one of the people who did show up at the screenshoot.
On top of that, I think Dylan does have the most experiance and knowledge of Guild Wars, that is parhaps a reason why some things seem more normal that for others.

He did have a point about the picture. It's just a warrior looking this way....
Thought I think it's quite a nice picture only not saying anything about our guild.
Just like Dylan actualy said. It just doesn't fit our guild.

So I changed it but no-one responded to that. And now we have this picture.
Might nog be much, but i'ts us. That what count I gues... Wink

Bout the off-topic Poll...
That just to sad for words...
[Hint] Remove it...
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:15 am

my opinion about that post in one word

pwned
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:54 am

whoa i was jokeing take it ez o.O
Back to top Go down
Jenna Julia
Jenna Julia

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:49 pm

i think we should take some very cool, interesting screen shot where are more members than here. cause this is so random...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...   The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The nice picture which one sees on opening this forum...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next