Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xetoil
Wooden Sword
Wooden Sword
Xetoil

M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?) Empty
PostSubject: M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?)   M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:03 pm

BlaRGH

So your all probably wonder "What tha hell is he on about?!"

Well machinima is this thing, its like a series using a game, Red Vs Blue is a good example.

I get bored often and i thought of this, but considering we are a guild everyone should chip in and give thier opinions on stuff that should be in it, major plot events, jokes etc.

Lemme get started

We could use an explorable area or a GH (not nessercarily our own) to set it, some explorable areas have parts in them with no enemys so they wont be a problem

The cons of using an explorable area and a GH which isnt ours or anyone in our alliences is taht we can only have 8 ppl on at once (Including a camra dude)

The machinima shouldent be heavily biased on action becuase GW lacks that, their should be more talking then action.

Finaly I would like to say i think this is never gonna work and that there was hardly any point in me writing this, but that doesent stop it from working, i just think after we get loads of ideas no ones gonna be bothered to actualy MAKE it.

But you know, thats just me. Prove me wrong.

or dont, your choice. What a Face And this dude says Hi
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?)   M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:09 pm

we can use the corrupted isle of ITMM to set a halloween setting so we can have some kind of horror clip which is more funny then terrifying the people with event masks being some kind of monsters

the advantage of this is that as much as we want can join since there is no 8 man limit in a hall
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?)   M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?) Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:26 pm

Xetoil wrote:
BlaRGH

Finaly I would like to say i think this is never gonna work and that there was hardly any point in me writing this, but that doesent stop it from working, i just think after we get loads of ideas no ones gonna be bothered to actualy MAKE it.

well you killed my mood for this project ~~
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?)   M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:23 am

like machinima ftw, im up for it if it gets going lol maybe me u an some peops can do it
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?)   M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:36 pm

I'm up for it too.

I'm gonna be a star!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?)   M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:39 pm

Yuki Shio wrote:
I'm up for it too.

I'm gonna be a star!

*translates*

Alright listen up, i am taking this show over, and I Amber will be the star all of you can .... give me candy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?)   M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M-m-m-m-m-m-MACHINIMA! (Sp?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Beyond The Rainbow :: Off-Topic Section-
Jump to: