Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Story Topic

Go down 
+4
Yuki Shio
dark reaper exarch
Within Power
Xetoil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xetoil
Wooden Sword
Wooden Sword
Xetoil

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:18 pm

You all know how I love to mindlessly make up random storys like a random guy, so I wanna do one here, basicly we all tell part of a story and see how it turns out

So i guess i have to start

a long long time ago
In a galaxy far away

there was a race of evil midgets known as the race of evil midgets, now these insidiusly evil midgets like to run around doing evil things to other planets excluding their own (because they did not have one to do evil stuff on) but one day the president of the untied planets of the whatamajig (A nation of entire retards) got fed up with having their doorbells rung every 30 seconds, so they decided to plan a force of action to stop the midgets

yea ok i know its a bit long, but when i start telling a a story its hard for me to stop so i better stop now
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:55 pm

man, u love tellin stories i sometimes wonder if u actually know what ur doing the sory about
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:07 am

the president decided that if they wanted to kill the evil midgets that they would need even more evil giants to do evil stuff to them. this way the evil midgets and the even more evil giants will compete against each other to see who is the more evil race.

i wanted to make this kind of thread since there was one on my ogame forum but i feared xetoil would spamm day and night on it >.<
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:50 am

Then, when the retards started thinking things over, they thought about something interesting. The midgets were, indeed, evil. But they couldn't be the cause of their doorbells getting rung every 30 seconds, for they were midgets, and weren't able to reach for the doorbells.
It didn't matter that much. Because the midgets had to be stopped anyway at any cost. And they were told that the giants were on strike, so they had to think of something else. And as everyone knows, midgets love cheese. So the retards thought of a cunning plan. They would send away a spaceship full of poisoned cheese, flying around without purpose, waiting for the midgets to take it over. But then something awfull happened...

--
So basically, we make a random story together? My english isn't good enough to do that, but oh well.

And Dark, you played Ogame too? I've wasted too much of my life playing that game! It's a shame that Planet Statiegeld, Wasverzachter, Broodrooster, and whatever the others were called don't exist anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
Xetoil
Wooden Sword
Wooden Sword
Xetoil

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:18 pm

Within Power wrote:
man, u love tellin stories i sometimes wonder if u actually know what ur doing the sory about

I dont know, I improvise the entire thing
Back to top Go down
SchadowSzura
Life Leader
Life Leader
SchadowSzura

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:43 am

Xetoil wrote:
Within Power wrote:

I dont know, I improvise the entire thing

cheers
Back to top Go down
DennisZi
Spammer
DennisZi

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:26 am

One of the engines failed and the ship had to land on a nearby plant , but the plant had evil mice that loved cheese so all of chesse was eaten by the Evil mice and the plan failed. The president gatherd all of his gifted person on the plant to come with a better plan...

gifted person(depends on how you understand it...)

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kage
I'm a Pimp, Blondes are my Forte
I'm a Pimp, Blondes are my Forte
kage

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:45 pm

this is a strange....STRANGE topic that I want nothing to do with...now get on with the story I want to hear what happens next... Razz

The gifted people on the planet were so smart(stupid) that they thought of a big mouse trap, they named it EVIL MIDGET CHEESE EATER TRAP...They filled it with cheese and sent it with an e-mail to the president...

lol! bounce lol! short, but stupid
Back to top Go down
http://www.KAGE.youaremighty.com/
DennisZi
Spammer
DennisZi

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:33 pm

The president got it and was killed by a spider when he was in the bathroom reading the e-mail. The planet was in trouble they have to choose a new president and continue with the plan but the e-mail with the plan was destroyed because the mice found out about it and started preparing for war...
Back to top Go down
DennisZi
Spammer
DennisZi

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:25 am

come on people use your imagination!!!!
it will be fun!!!

edit: Think people Think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For gods sake why did you get brains!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arag
Chick
Arag

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:25 pm

The retards now realized that in order to ever have a chance in the coming conflicts, they had to ask one man for help... (Drum roll)

His name was "Shpfxxt xldnx" (He was a foreigner) and he had a mighty weapon - The Bazooooka, said to have the power to level an entire town in but a second

(mehehe, these threads are often great fun.. Im excited to se where this goes)
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:34 pm

Arag wrote:
The retards now realized that in order to ever have a chance in the coming conflicts, they had to ask one man for help... (Drum roll)

His name was "Shpfxxt xldnx" (He was a foreigner) and he had a mighty weapon - The Bazooooka, said to have the power to level an entire town in but a second

(mehehe, these threads are often great fun.. Im excited to se where this goes)

And so Shpfxxt xldnx became the new president and was given the mission to extuingish the midgets from the face of the earth.
And so the bazoooooka was now their main weapon of action, they were going to charge in with bazoookas and nuke the midgets, however the midgets broke into the armoury and loaded the bazookas with melted cheese! this caused the rocket to backfire and implode.

Shpfxxt xldnx lives on a realllly tall building , while he was about to step down the stairs (70 floors) he got a phone call and he was told of the bad news, and becuase of shock he fell down the stairs and died o.O

The midgets had won again...
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Xetoil
Wooden Sword
Wooden Sword
Xetoil

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:17 pm

So now the idiots had to decide on a NEW president, they all figured that if they put a midget in control the midgets would not kill him.
Soon the new president was issued, his name was chuckleberry.
Chuckleberry was not the brightest of guys (wow, what a suprise), but he DID know how to hold a microphone, but still he couldent get how to speak into it round his head, so instead he had hired a big bouncer named "Castle" to do it for him,

but back to the point, the midgets knew that if tehy attacked another midget they would all turn green and grow mohawks (bbrrrrrrrr.....). So instead they came up with a cunning plan, their plan was to fill an elevator with melted choclate, which would fall into froma trap door. When chuckleberry became covered with melted chocolate, it was obvious that his first reaction would be to eat himself, starting with his arms, and once his arms where gone he would not be able to hold his microphone anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Story Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Story Topic   Random Story Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Story Topic
Page 1 of 1