Life Beyond The Rainbow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Beyond The Rainbow

Hey!!, teh new forum for our Guild, i decided to make one after Dark said he sucked at it, well Enjoy =p

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

[Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Empty
PostSubject: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:51 pm

Well the story of mudkipz as we all know has been passed down by one phrase. "So i herd u liek mudkipz?" and then supposingly a retard will answer back "YESH I LURVE MUDKIPZ" this is how it all began (read up on encyclopediaofrandomness) Anyway so this is what happned.. for real i read up on it anyway

Guy at school, normal day goes to his m8 yo i herd u liek mudkipz? and this guy was a retard and answered back "YESH I LURVE MUDKIPZ" and Humped a mudkipz doll in the school hallways, i exaggerated on the word "hump" becuase i know its gross, but its unbelievable funny if ur stupid enough to imagine it.

"Hump", Humping or to Hump is usally defined as "shagging" or sexually harrasing something as you can imagine, humping a mudkipz doll isnt the greatest idea.
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:32 pm

but it is one of the most perverted once i have heard so far ...

besides is this also how the rumour started that i like mudkipz ? cuz amber said someone who i am going to kill said that
Back to top Go down
Within Power
Admin
Within Power

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:59 pm

well yeah its perveted but if u are against that stuff then ud be like zomg ew wtf is this guy doing? people who are ok with it just laugh like me and friends, as for mike id say hes against too

And about u loving mudkipz thingy idk lol, i thin ki mite have randomly said lol dark liekz mudkipz! other than that dunna
Back to top Go down
https://lifebeyondtherainbow.forumotion.com
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:20 am

[Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz 1532014469_af95ba6e2d

Really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yuki.youaremighty.com/
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:53 am

O.O

zomg ... and i thought that they couldn't get any uglier
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:32 pm

Why do you hate Pokémon so much?
It really is a very nice show for children!
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Yuki Shio wrote:
Why do you hate Pokémon so much?
It really is a very nice show for children!

cuz it is the exact same thing over and over ... ash or however you spell it joins some tournament and goes off to get like 8 badges or something simular joins the tournament and LOSES every freaking time ... i thought there was something with 4 shells that he won but the rest he lost ... it is like the same ep over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until the copyright owner of pokemon has enough money and we all know that that will never happen
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:45 am

Well, it is, but there are plenty of series like that.

A lot of children love to watch Pokémon, so it's succesful.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:22 am

yes for children but not for me
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:51 am

[Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz 18774

I see. I wouldn't like to see a 17-year-old dressed up as a Mudkip. So you're right.
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:56 am

i so totally... agree with you ...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shio
The King of Spam
The King of Spam
Yuki Shio

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:34 pm

^_^

But of course, there'll always be people like this:
[Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Mudkip
Back to top Go down
dark reaper exarch
1500 Going on a Million
dark reaper exarch

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:38 pm

oh... my... god... IT HAS BEGUN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THE MUDKIPZ ARE COMING AAAAGH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz   [Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mike and Bas Random Topic] The story of Mudkipz
Page 1 of 1